Archive for "Aging"

Can Drinking Alcohol Beverages Accelerate Skin Aging in Men?

Wednesday, November 6th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Although cumulative sun exposure causes 90% of skin aging in men, the other 10% comes from a number of different sources. It turns out alcohol (along with smoking and environmental pollutants) is a major culprit. A recent study published in the Journal of Pharmacological and Biophysical Research showed that consuming [...]

Can vitamin C and vitamin E containing products improve aging skin in men?

Monday, February 11th, 2013, 8:13 am

Men are increasingly turning to vitamin C and vitamin E containing anti-aging serums, creams and lotions to fend off the signs of skin aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots and uneven skin tone. Vitamin C (a water soluble vitamin) and vitamin E (a fat soluble vitamin) are [...]

Page 1 of 11

© 2014 Vorteil Dermatology & Aesthetic Science. All Rights Reserved.
Male Dermatologist. Serving Dana Point, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Ladera Ranch, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Tustin, Rancho Santa
33971 Selva Rd. | Dana Point, C.A. 92629 | Tel:949-276-2600 | Fax:949-276-2601